Saucony's go-to stability style, the Guide 14 gives you the support you need in a package that still lets you fly. And with its lightweight fit and springy PWRRUN cushioning, it’s the kind of running shoe you’ll reach for day in and day out.
- Stable should never mean stiff, and the Guide 14 gives you the support you need in a package that still lets you fly. It’s our go-to stability style, with the kind of lightweight fit and springy PWRRUN cushioning that you’ll reach for day in and day out.
- Eye-Opening Comfort: Newly formulated PWRRUN foam packs in plenty of responsiveness with a soft underfoot feel, so it delivers a livelier sensation than what stability-seeking runners are accustomed to
- Flawless Stability: The tonal medial TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia in the upper both help deliver 360 degrees of stability while disappearing into the design of the shoe for a clean overall look
- Distraction-Free Fit: The Guide 14 has been streamlined to achieve more comfort with less bulk. Runners will primarily notice this in the enhanced heel fit and a generally lighter feel on foot
- Breathable engineered mesh and a 3D-engineered TPU fascia in the upper provide structure without bulk
- Newly streamlined FORMFIT construction surrounds the foot in 360 degrees of comfort
- TPU guidance frame guides the body through its natural gait cycle
- Weight: 9.4oz Offset: 8mm