The North Face Men's First Trail PF Short Sleeve Shirt
- Four-way stretch-woven fabric for comfort and mobility
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Concealed-zip chest pocket for storage
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Screen-printed logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane woven with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn't interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.