From summer climbing in the alpine to winter ski sessions in the backcountry, you may end up taking the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Vest wherever you roam. Just stow the vest inside its chest pocket before you pack it up, but be sure to let it out regularly so its plush 800-fill Traceable Down insulation retains its loft and efficient insulating properties over time. Patagonia's Traceable Down comes from geese that were never live plucked or force fed.
To enhance its green status, Patagonia made the shell out of a recycled polyester ripstop that's light, windproof, and water-resistant thanks to a DWR finish. Patagonia updated the Down Sweater with a more contoured fit that's longer for better coverage on cold camping trips, and the hem cuffs help retain the down's wonderful warmth. Patagonia also added two zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered internal chest pocket that doubles as a stow pocket when it's time to pack it up and hit the trail or skintrack.
- An insulating layer ideal for chilly belays and freezing ski days
- 800-fill Traceable Down insulation is lightweight and compressible
- Recycled polyester shell is windproof and water-resistant
- Adjustable hem and elasticized cuffs work to retain heat
- One zippered internal stow pocket at chest
- Contoured fit with longer hem wears over and under layers easily
- Patagonia is dedicated to producing eco-conscious products