Your go-to for classic base layer, Micro-Elite Chamois is synonymous with the Hot Chillys ® brand. The descendant of the first technical baselayer created in 1984, ME Chamois has developed a reputation for being the most reliable, durable baselayer made by them. The secret to its success lies in the fabric's intimate blend of enhanced polyester and spandex fibers. their unique recipe calls for exceptional stretchability in a polyester treated with Bio-Silver™ anti-microbial silver properties that inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria. The result is a highly technical, high-performing piece of thermal underwear that'll keep you warm for years to come.
- Flat seam construction to reduce bulk & abrasion
- Drop tail
- Features Hot Chillys flocked logo
- This style comes packaged in a box
- Flat Lock Stitching
- This type of stitching creates a seam that lies flat within the garment rather than hanging from it, eliminating discomfort associated with bulky seams.
- MTF (Moisture Transfer Fibers) is made up of synthetic fibers that help wick moisture away from the skin to the outside of the garment where it can evaporate.
- Ultra-violet Protection Factor, a rating system that measures the UV protection of which is provided by a fabric. Similar to the SPF rating system used in sunscreens.