Keep your grip on the trails in mid hikers you can feel good about. The men's Timberland Garrison Trail Mid Waterproof hiking boots feature recycled and bio-based materials.
- ReBOTL recycled PET fabric and synthetic leather uppers; toe bumpers and heel overlays are made from climbing rubber
- ReBOTL™ uppers and linings are made with at least 50% material collected from billions of plastic bottles that were recycled and turned into RPET yarns, helping reduce waste
- TimberDry waterproof membranes in the forefeet help keep your feet dry
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles offer shock absorption
- TimberGrip outsoles provide sticky traction—plus, they're made with bio-based content (natural resins created from wood pulp and paper pulp waste, blended with natural rubber)