The North Face Men's Stretch Down Jacket is a down, stretch jacket for lightweight warmth that won't hold you back. It is made from a stretch-woven fabric that allows for unrestricted mobility and comfort while its 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible. This jacket has an exposed, VISLON® center front zip as well as exposed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets that offer storage for your valuables. The internal elastic-bound cuffs and hem cinch-cord help you get the perfect fit so you can look and feel great. The North Face Men's Stretch Down Jacket is the perfect jacket to take on your next winter trip!
- Slim fit
- Stretch-woven fabric allows for unrestricted mobility and comfort
- 700 fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Stows in hand pocket
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Fabric: 30D X 30D 72 gsm 91% Nylon, 9% Elastane Stretch Woven
- Finish: Durable Water-Repellent (DWR)
- Insulation: 700 Fill Goose Down
- Certification: Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Center Back Length: 27.25"
- Weight: 560 g (19.75 oz)
- Origin: Imported