Made from Sustainable Materials
These boots are made with recycled materials so you can feel good about what you rock on your feet. OrthoLite footbed is made with 5% recycled rubber content.
- Mid-cut waterproof boots built for hiking and beyond
- Premium waterproof leather upper
- Lace-up construction with rustproof hardware
- Dual-density EVA midsole with CRADLE technology
- DryVent waterproof membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- TPU heel clip stabilizes the foot during your hikes
- TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs for traction and grip
- The North Face Back-to-Berkeley Mid is imported.
- Update your hiking style with the North Face Back-to-Berkeley Mid Waterproof Boots. Durable, waterproof and ready for the road less traveled, these boots are your go-to for chilly weather jaunts through the mountains and more.