Not one to rest on its laurels, even though it's one of the all-time top-selling fleece jackets, The North Face went and took their original recipe and made it even better with the Women's Denali 2 Fleece Jacket. Aside from the water-resistant Polartec fleece construction providing warm protection from the elements, it also uses eco-friendly materials to ensure fewer greenhouse gasses are deposited into the atmosphere when it's made. Abrasion-resistant shoulders, chest, and forearms bulk up durability to handle whatever the day throws your way, while stretchy cuffs, and adjustable hem help block out chilly gusts and sudden rain. Plus, multiple zippered pockets ensure your wallet and phones come along for easy access.
- Everyday active jacket offering warmth and durability
- Recycled fleece construction delivers lasting comfort
- Water-resistant finish helps shed moisture
- Hem gives you customizable protection
- Multiple zippered pockets keep essentials close
- Item #TNF02T8