Once you pull the Patagonia Lone Mountain 3-in-1 Jacket out of your closet in the fall, you won't be putting it away again until the spring, and maybe not even then. Offering ultra-versatile performance for winter, spring, and fall, this three-in-one jacket functions as an insulated winter coat, a lighter jacket for chilly weather, and a waterproof rain shell on cool and rainy days. Its synthetic insulated liner zips out into its own light jacket, leaving behind a waterproof shell that eliminates the need to drop some money a new rain jacket. When you wear the shell and liner together you've got bombproof winter protection from biting winds, cold temps, and even the heaviest of snows, and when you wear them apart you're ready for the constantly-changing weather that transition seasons can bring. The shell features a cozy insulated hood to keep you protected from wind and snow, and both the shell and liner have a set of hand pockets ensuring that you've always got a place to stow important items and cold hands.
- Three-in-one winter coat with versatile multi-season performance
- Functions as a warm and weatherproof jacket for frigid storms
- H2No shell keeps you dry from fall rains and heavy winter snows
- Zip-out liner can be used as a standalone jacket in cool weather
- Pockets on both shell and liner keep easy storage at the ready
- Insulated and adjustable hood keeps your head snug and warm