Men's Danner 6" Workman GTX Alloy Toe Boots
Every demanding job calls for a reliable boot that won't wear down or fall apart after constant abuse. Danner now offers a shorter version of one of its most reliable work boots in the 6” Workman GTX AT. Built on a Vibram Workman outsole for unsurpassed traction in rain, snow, ice or mud, this boot provides superior protection, critical underfoot support and energy return. The oiled full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX liner provide powerful waterproof protection to ensure that no moisture enters the boot, while the alloy safety toe provides impact and electrical hazard protection. This work boot includes an innovative Bi-Fit integrated shank system that provides torsional rigidity and flexibility. Ideal for the most challenging jobs where protection and support are paramount, this boot exceeds expectations.
Features of Men's Danner 6" Workman GTX Alloy Toe Boots
- Height: 6"
- Weight per boot: 32 oz.
- Waterproof oiled full-grain leather upper
- Vibram Workman outsole
- Innovative Vibram SPE midsole
- Lined with 100% waterproof GORE-TEX
- Bi-Fit shank for heel rigidity
- 610 last with increased forefoot and toe volume
- Cushioning OrthoLite footbed
- Handcrafted stitchdown construction for strength and stability
- Alloy toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standard
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH